1. How did your interest in photography begin?
At an early age I took an interest in photography, taking photographs mainly of family, friends, and when on holiday. The cameras were basic box brownie type, and you learned that composition and the position of the sun were the only two variables in your control.
2. What genres of photography are you more interested in?
I love all types of photography, particularly wildlife, natural history, travel, and street photography.
3. What has been the highlight of your photographic journey?
The highlight of my photography journey has been the capturing of wildlife in its natural habitat and recording the many far off places that I have been fortunate to visit.
4. Who has been an inspiration to you in your photography?
Many photographers, too many to mention, have, and continue, to inspire me, photographers with great talent. Pick up any glossy magazine, search the Internet, see the great images of other MMPS members, and I can’t help but be inspired to greater things.
5. What are your aspirations for the future?
I have been on a photography journey for 60 odd years and plan to continue on that journey learning new techniques and skills in my retirement.