1. How did your interest in photography begin?
I have always taken family photos, on and off, since I had a box camera, when I was about 10. My first photographs were very small black and white. Later my holiday photographs were slides, for a while.You might call them snaps. It was only when I joined this club that I started thinking about photographs artistically.
2. What genres of photography are you more interested in?
I particularly like taking landscapes and macro photographs.
3. What has been the highlight of your photographic journey?
Joining MMPS and entering the competitions about two years later!
4. Who has been an inspiration to you in your photography?
The great images created by club members and visiting photographers. I do have favourites! I tend to like less photographs, that I think ,have been overworked in Photoshop.
5. What are your aspirations for the future?
To continuing entering the club competitions because ever since I have been doing so I have found the club sessions even more interesting and my photographs have started to improve. To know how to use the new Lightroom CC without having to re-read instructions. (I much prefer it to what is now Lightroom Classic). To know the basics of Photoshop layers and to be able to create a digital panel by the next panel competition.