1. How did your interest in photography begin?
When I was about 20 I read 'Photography' by Eric de Mare'
It was mainly about black and white. And I remember him saying that it was easier than colour (something I still believe). Then my family took priority so I only dabbled. I started again seriously when I was 64.
2. What genres of photography are you more interested in?
Black and white
Anything that I like
Created not taken (so no such thing as 'cheating'.)
But, in general, when I learn how to do something I get fed up with it and want to move on to something else.
3. What has been the highlight of your photographic journey?
In November 2018 I gave a presentation (in Italian) on my work to the FOTO 16 Club of Suzzara, Italy:
4. Who has been an inspiration to you in your photography?
Ian Barber https://www.ianbarberphotography.co.uk/
Martin Henson https://www.martinhensonphotography.co.uk/
Harold Ross https://haroldrossfineart.wordpress.com/
5. What are your aspirations for the future?
Create more stuff that I really, really like, more often and more quickly.