1. How did your interest in photography begin?
I have been taking snapshots for over 40 years but it became a hobby (obsession) around 2003 when the Canon 10D was launched.
2. What genres of photography are you more interested in?
I love taking all kinds of photos but airshows and people have been my main interests. I would dearly love to take more seascapes but living 70 miles from the sea doesn't help!
3. What has been the highlight of your photographic journey?
Winning the Overall Image of the Year a few years back was amazing! This was with a picture of an F16 with lots of smoke and condensation.
4. Who has been an inspiration to you in your photography?
When I first joined MMPS, a previous member of our club, Tony Ford was my main inspiration, I just never new that you could take photos like he did!
5. What are your aspirations for the future?
My aspirations for the next 2 years are to keep MMPS as a thriving and friendly photo club where everybody gets a buzz from this amazing hobby.